***Even with the snow, the Wrigthslaw presentation will still be held tomorrow!!!***
Wrightslaw - Featuring Pete Wright, ESQ
Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014, 8am– 4:30pm
St. Joseph’s Church - Dillon Hall - 520 S Garfield St - Kennewick, WA 99336
Special Education Law & Advocacy Training Program
- One day, 6 hour conference.
- Special education law, rights and responsibilities.
- Test and measurements to measure progress and regression.
- Smart IEP’s
- Introduction to tactics and strategies for effective advocacy.
- No cost for In-state residents if registered by 1/29/14. Day of registration - $75
- Non-residents registered by 1/8/14 - $35, 1/29/14 - $50, Day of registration - $75
Professional Credits - CLE or CEU:
- The Washington State Bar Association has approved 6 CLE (continuing legal education) credits.
- MCLE Activity ID number is 356704.
- 0.6 CEU's are provided by the UMKC Division of Continuing Education.
- Fees covered by DSAMC.
Fill out the form below to register for the conference. Please note registration costs above and be sure to register early to attend the event for free (for Washington residents only).
Cancellation: WA registrants will be billed $65 if cancellation is not received on or before Jan 29th or fail to attend event.